Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

The first two design were done on my sisters for the new year. The glitter gradient was done with "midnight blue" (Avon), which is a very dark navy, and "sparkling gold" (Avon).




The crescent moon design is done with "oui Madame" (Essie) and "black swift" (milani). I really love how both of these came out. The only thing I would change about the gradient design would be to do it with smaller glitter so that it would be easier to work with.


I did the next design on my mommy. I was very surprised that she let me do her nails....she is very particular about how things are done and her nails are no exception. Plus, she is an incredibly busy person so free time is not something she has a lot of. Anyway...the bluish color is "for Audrey" (china glaze) and the flowers were done with "sexy divide" (Essie) and "revvvoluton" (color club).



The last mani in this post was one I did on myself. I didn't really like how it turned out so it didn't last long. First I applied a couple coats of "oui Madame" and then I sponged a thin layer of "golden vision" (Avon). Then I wrote peace on one hand and love on the other with (rimmel) "black satin" but peace looks more like place to me...fail. I liked how the mani looked before I wrote on it with the black, so maybe I will do it again and stop while I'm ahead.





No comments:

Post a Comment