Friday, October 19, 2012

Gator-ade Hater-ation

Ok...so, I live in FL, and even though I went to UCF, I have family and friends that are UF gator fans. I am not, and it kind of annoys me when people who graduated from another FL university rep UF instead of having pride in their own school...fair-weather fans....now that I have gotten that out of my system lol.....

I have a co-worker/friend who graduated from UF, goes to a lot of games, and owns crap-tons of gators memorabilia....everything from the shirt and visor to a watch and cup....not for me, but I can respect that. She was going up for the UF/SC game this weekend, and I offered to do her nails yesterday. She really liked my breakfast at tiffany's design (previous post), and wanted the same but with gator colors (orange and blue).


The blue is "Ride the Waves" (China Glaze), the white is "White on White" (China Glaze), orange is "Riveting" (China Glaze), and silver is "Starry Sky" (Avon).

No comments:

Post a Comment